Donate

Your Donation Makes Our Work Possible!

We are passionate and dedicated to saving English Setters and English Setter mixes.  Did you know some English Setter Rescues will not take a setter mix?  Above and Beyond is one of the few who will.  We are also recognized for saving and rehabilitating setters with significant medical needs, both here and abroad.  We are only able to do so by the generous donations of our supporters.

Do you know how important your donations are to our rescue? Our only source of income is through our adoption program, donations, and fundraising.

Our rescue is operated 100% by volunteers. In 2020, our rescue expenses reached $395,582.00. Only 3% or $ 12,416.00 of our overall expenses are indirect expenses which are required to operate our rescue (insurance, licensing fees, website/IT, etc.).

The remaining 97% of expense or $383,166.00 are expenses that directly benefit our rescue setters with the largest expense portion being medical care.

In 2020, our adoption program revenue covered only 23% or $89,830.00 of our rescue expenses. The remaining 77% or $352,266.00 was funded through donations. Without your generous support, we would not be able to help the many setters in need.

Over the past few years, the cost of medical care has continued to increase, making your giving even more critical.

Please consider making a donation to help us continue helping those in need.  We rely on your continued support and it is GREATLY appreciated.

You can donate via Credit card or PayPal by clicking on the DONATE button below.  It's also possible to set up monthly recurring donations. Donations can also be mailed to the address below.

All donations are 100% tax deductible.  We will provide a tax receipt for all donations received.

Thanks for caring and enabling us to continue saving setters in need.  Your generosity is the helping hands that makes this all possible!

Donate Via PayPal or Credit Card

To Donate by Check:

Mail your tax deductible donation to:

Above & Beyond English Setter Rescue
2415 Wynnefield Drive
Havertown, PA 19083

To designate how your donation is to be used, please include a note!